Opposites definitely attract!
I'm diggin your pick for Jasper! I love to see him anywhere!
I actually like who you picked for Carlisle. I first noticed him in Lord of the Rings...yummy.
Oh my kayTee... please tell me your not one of those vampire lovers! haha jk... sorta :p i keep hearing "edward" this and "edward" that from EVERYONE..... its crazy how a big deal this book is.
posting frenzy on katies blog tonight! woooo umm err.. vampires are NOT real just thought i'd throw that out there! ha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm diggin your pick for Jasper! I love to see him anywhere!
I actually like who you picked for Carlisle. I first noticed him in Lord of the Rings...yummy.
Oh my kayTee... please tell me your not one of those vampire lovers! haha jk... sorta :p i keep hearing "edward" this and "edward" that from EVERYONE..... its crazy how a big deal this book is.
posting frenzy on katies blog tonight! woooo umm err.. vampires are NOT real just thought i'd throw that out there! ha
Post a Comment