Sunday, September 6, 2009

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!

So it has been forever since I have written on my blog. A lot of that is because I have discovered facebook and all the people I can communicate with there. But I thought it might be nice to update this a little as well. I have just finished up another semester of school which will leave me with Autumn and Winter terms left and then I will have my Masters. I am definetly looking forward to that. In December Chris and I will be venturing to Hawaii where we will be visiting friends. Since Chris is turning 30 this year he wanted to go on a trip somewhere so we decided it was time to visit Hawaii since it has been a couple years. Nothing else has really happened lately but I will try harder to write on this page a little more often....

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You're damn right it's about time!!!! LOLOLOLOL Just kidding! You know, we are moving to Lehi sometime before November 1st. And now we will have babysitters.......so maybe me and Ioane can go out with you and Chris sometime!!!????? That is....if you ever have a night where the two of you are home together! :)

Unknown said...

it is about time! Glad you're almost done with your masters! nice!!

Kale and Rowdy said...

Kaytee!!!!! Wow. I thought perhaps you had abandoned blogging for good. Good to know you're alive! And good luck with school.

Stan & Karen said...

We are so proud of you! Can't wait for you to finish and have your MASTERS Degree.