Monday, February 9, 2009

Time Tag

Back In Time Tag!

 

1 minute ago... I was adding a Disneyland countdown widget to my Blog.

1 hour ago... I was putting on my makeup

1 day ago... I was hanging out at the hospital with my Dad waiting to get the results of his head scan and the stroke that is trying to be.

1 week ago... I was getting ready for a final for school.

1 year ago... I was getting ready to go to Disneyland and being consumed by the Twilight series.

3 years ago... We had been home from Hawaii for 6 months and I was going to school at UVU.

5 years ago... I was living in Hawaii having the greatest experience of my life and meeting some pretty awesome and unforgettable people.

7 years ago... I had been dating Chris for about three months never expecting what has happened to happen.  Hahaha. Life is funny, isn’t it.

10 years ago... Getting ready for high school graduation.  Fight with some friends (I think Shawndra & Liz), and hanging out with Kale, Melissa, Joey, etc.  Time Fly’s.

This is for anyone that wants to do this.  Thanks for reading KT

4 comments:

Kelly said...

How's your dad doing? I hope better. This tag made me laugh so I had to do one of my own. Give your daddy a hug for me and tell him no more strokes! FYI, they're bad!

Elizabeth said...

I read it! Hope your dad is doing okay. Sorry to hear he's not doing so well!

The Dimick Clan said...

HAHAHA fighting with Shawndra and Liz... oh my katie.. you never forget anything :p hope your dad is ok.......

Tara said...

I just listened to your music. AWESOME music list!