Sunday, December 21, 2008

Coming Soon!

So after reviewing every bodies blog I have come to the conclusion that I may be a little behind....Okay, Okay like a month behind. Since we are not sending out any Christmas cards, because "We just did one last year", according to Chris, "there is not need to do one this year" and because I was lazy I just went along with it, I thought I should at least blog to let you know what is up and happening in the Lutu home. Thanks to those of you that sent us a christmas update Burks, Dimicks, Carlsons, Jennifer (and family). So by Tuesday, but planning on Monday, I am hoping to have a new post. Wish me luck... :)

TTFN

2 comments:

The Dimick Clan said...

Kathleen Lutu... would I use you?!?!!!! we would of went regardless and you know it! haha thats "shawndra honesty" for ya! We were just glad you were there to play with us as well :) soooo I've tried to see you since you've moved to cold Utah and to no avail... have come up short! use your phone!.. i might answer! haha BTW Santa ordered those damn remote controls (that by the way, i'm sure Chris would love bc Tanner is WAY jealous his boys get one and he doesnt! ha!) online err on the phone... who knows!... tanner took care of that boy project. Tell the Jensen's hi for us.... we never see them... booo.. ttyl!

Talene said...

Good Luck!!! Ha Ha Ha...you'll have to look on my blog for our christmas letter! That's my new way of doing it(to those who look at it)! Love it...so much easier and cheaper!